Businesses currently using our platform.
The year our platform was launched.
The total value of transactions handled annually by our platform.
$20 Trillion +
The annual amount of SMB invoices that can benefit from financing, worldwide.
The PayBlok token pre-sale starts soon
Register now to receive exclusive access to the pre-sale when it is announced.
Lee Pruitt (CEO @ InstaSupply) present the Payblok token at Blockshow Europe 2018
The InstaSupply platform
Aiming to improve how quickly businesses pay and get paid, InstaSupply is a cloud platform which allows businesses to track and control spend across suppliers. We bring together purchase ordering; approval workflows; budget control; delivery tracking; supplier and product management; secure invoice and credit document storage and data collection; accounting reconciliation; and payment control.
A sizeable problem
Small businesses have $20T+ in outstanding receivables, take an average of 60 days to get paid, with 50% still paid late. Options for solving these challenges are expensive and limited, but InstaSupply is already involved in tracking and reducing this kind of issue.
A working solution
The InstaSupply platform is already supporting the trade of over 2300 businesses, and is growing daily. By allowing businesses to match purchase orders to deliveries, and finally to invoices, we provide them with an opportunity to control which invoices should be paid, and which require further investigation. What's more, with our Payment Run product, businesses can group together the approved invoices, apply any outstanding supplier credit, and generate a list of payments to be made to suppliers through their traditional banking services.
Our events calendar
Come see us on stage or meet us at the following events:
New York - 14th to 16th May 2018Meet us
MEET US DURING THE NETWORKING SESSION
New York - 17th May 2018Meet us
MEET US DURING THE NETWORKING SESSION
Berlin - 28th May 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE DURING THE PITCH SESSION
Blockchain Alternative Investment Conference
London - 18th June 2018Meet us
JOIN OUR AFTER PARTY
Blockchain Economics Forum
San Francisco - 19th June 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE FOR THE PANEL: Value Drivers of Crypto Markets
The Pathfounder: Banking Meets Blockchain
London - 22nd June 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE FOR THE PANEL: Banking the Unbanked
London - 27th June 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE FOR THE PANEL: Cryptocurrency Market: A Bubble
Waiting to Burst or Long Term Potential?
London - 3rd July 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE FOR THE PANELS: TBD
TC Sessions: Blockchain 2018
Zug - 6th July 2018Meet us
SEE US ON STAGE FOR : THE BREAKOUT SESSION
London - 13th July 2018See us on stage
ON STAGE FOR THE PANELS:
- Blockchain in Finance & Enterprise
- Blockchain Becoming Real Beyond Finance & Less Regulated Industries
The InstaSupply team
Co-founder and CIO/CTO
Tim has over 17 years experience working as a senior web software leader and developer. His work history includes upper managerial technical positions at Amazon, Yahoo! UK, Betfair, as well as Rentokil Initial.
Co-founder and CEO
12 years commercial experience selling B2B ecommerce and eprocurement solutions. Lee led global B2B eprocurement solutions for Grainger (the world’s largest B2B e-retailer) and started Tizaro, the largest online European ecommerce B2B distribution.
Head of Technology
Neil has 11 years of software development and managerial experience. His professional career began at Mintel, and has since included other leading global brands such as Yahoo! UK, the BBC and Amazon.
Chief Technical Architect
Mike has 19 years of software development experience. His career has lead him through a number of global brands, starting with IBM, before moving on to Legal & General, Yahoo! UK and Amazon.
Jonny has over 10 years experience in server and database management for large global brands such as AKQA and J Walter Thompson.
Peter has been coding since he was 14 years old, and professionally for the past 6 years. He is an active member of the blockchain community.
Head of User Experience
With 17 years experience as a web developer and user-experience specialist. He is a passionate front-end developer that has worked mostly with start-ups throughout his career, with the exception of the time he spent as a software engineer at Amazon.
Head of Business Intelligence
Marcus has 8 years in procurement for large companies in several industries including consultancy, mining, and telecommunications. At InstaSupply he focuses on analyzing trends and surfacing valued data captured within InstaSupply.
Digital Marketing Director
Martin has over 10 years experience in digital marketing, amongst companies ranging from E-commerce, to marketing consultancy, and B2B services. All of these experiences have been with start-ups, driving high growth through performance optimization.
Bruno has 4 years of experience in procurement, which has been equally spent in startups and in multinational companies. At InstaSupply, he analyses data and deals directly with customers, continuously aiming to improve the system.
Customer Success Manager
Isaac has 5 years in customer facing and satisfaction roles within the digital space. His knowledge of digital transformation gives him an edge in understanding what customers want to achieve and how technology can help them get there.
Customer Success Associate
Suravi has over 3 years experience in customer success and customer management within the banking industry. At InstaSupply she manages all third-party technical partners.
Customer Success Associate
Subarna's background in Computer Science and Engineering enables her to understand the InstaSupply platform inside and out. Her added experience and knowledge in digital marketing means she has the expertise to optimise relationships with customers.
Chris has over 4 years Sales and Account Management experience within the B2B space, consultatively addressing businesses problems and finding solutions to match.
Amara has 3 years experience in digital and print-based design. At InstaSupply she optimizes user experience by creating intuitive user interfaces.
Investor & Director
Riaz is both chairman of the board and senior partner at EY (the global professional services firm) where he is currently responsible for the learning and development of over 70,000 people.
Investor & Advisor
Mark is a veteran investor having served as Managing Director of Goldman Sachs, General Partner of Balderton Capital (previously Benchmark), and is founding LP partner at Kindred Capital.
Mark serves as the appointed accountant for InstaSupply and has 25 years experience in dealing with tax, VAT issues, and company due diligence.
Sarah has over 20 years experience in tax and legal matter for corporate entities such as KPMG and EY. She advises on a wide range of tax issues in finance and capital markets, funds, property and technology.
Token sale details
- Symbol: PBLK
- Total number of tokens: 250,000,000
- Hard cap: $15,000,000 USD
- Soft cap: $5,000,000 USD
- 60% Token sale (150,000,000)
- 13% Blocked for future use (37,500,000)
- 18% Company, Team and Advisors (45,000,000)
- 5% Reserved to incentivize the economy - airdrop (12,500,000)
- 1% Affiliate | Referral Program (2,500,000)
- 3% Bounty Program (2,500,000)
- Begin pre-sale of PayBlok tokens to key individuals and early registrants.
- Open main sale of PayBlok tokens.
- Begin application for regulation and compliance in order to be a fully regulated global business bank and lender.
- Begin applications for inclusion of PayBlok on third-party token exchanges.
- Upgrade InstaSupply architecture to support full payments.
- Build out of InstaSupply team to develop, support, market, and sell the extended product.
- On-going development of new features.
- Deliver integrated payment gateway for receipt and delivery of fiat currency between buyers and suppliers.
- Deliver PayBlok wallets in the InstaSupply platform.
- Provide full in-platform payment runs.
- Provide transfer-in of PayBlok tokens to InstaSupply wallets.
- Start providing PayBlok rewards to buyers and suppliers.
- Provide purchase of PayBlok within the InstaSupply platform.
- Provide Supply Chain Financing and Asset-based Lending
- Provide transfer-out of PayBlok from InstaSupply wallets.
- Provide cash-out of PayBlok tokens within InstaSupply.
2020 and beyond
- Further development of the PayBlok token as a reward within InstaSupply.
- Delivery of more regulated financial services for businesses.
Access to the pre-sale of PayBlok tokens is restricted through a whitelisting process.
Please fill out the form below in order to register for our whitelist and obtain access to PayBlok token pre-sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What problems does PayBlok aim to solve?
PayBlok is a token aimed at solving small and medium size business cash flow problems by offering an early payment function on top of the existing features within the InstaSupply platform, which currently connects buyers and suppliers, matching purchase orders, deliveries, and invoices.
- What is supply chain finance?
Supplier finance optimizes cash flow for businesses by lengthening their payment terms to their suppliers while providing the opportunity for suppliers to get paid early using third party funding.
- How do I participate in the token sale?
Participating in the token sale can be achieved through 3 easy steps:
2. Apply for the whitelist and provide your ether wallet details.
3. Wait for whitelist approval confirmation (via email) and receive a hyperlink to the sale.
- How can I pay for tokens in the sale?
You can currently purchase tokens in our sale with the following means of payment:
- Pay via bank transfer/wire transfer (our bank account is based in the UK). All transfer fees must be paid by the customer purchasing tokens.
- Pay in selected cryptocurrencies via Coinbase (currently accepting: bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin).
Important: InstaSupply reserves the right to amend the means of payment above without notice.
- Who is able to purchase PayBlok tokens?
PayBlok can be purchased by buyers who have been pre-qualified by InstaSupply.
- Is PayBlok an ERC20 Token?
Yes. PayBlok tokens operate on the Ethereum blockchain.
- When will PayBlok tokens be listed on exchanges?
Our intention is to have PayBlok listed on selected exchanges 120 days after the sale.
- When will the tokens be issued?
We will issue tokens to buyers within 24 hours of a purchase being approved.